Law Office Clouds implements several disaster configurations for Large to Enterprise Law Firms utilizing the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Law Office Clouds configures servers and desktops on Microsoft Azure that can be spun up when disaster strikes and your local resources become unavailable. Law Office clouds configures data synchronization from your on premises servers and desktops to Microsoft Azure. At a time of need, recent versions of your data are available on your firm’s disaster recovery infrastructure on Microsoft Azure so that firm staff can connect and continue to be productive.
- Law Office Clouds Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) starting at $109/server/mo
- Law Office Clouds utilizes Microsoft System Center and Microsoft Azure Site Recovery to orchestrate the protection and recovery of your applications by replicating your servers to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Automated protection and replication of servers and desktops
- Remote health monitoring
- Customizable recovery plans
- No-impact recovery plan testing
- Orchestrated recovery when needed
- Replicate to – and recover in – Azure
- Click here for Documentation regarding these services.
Call 800.928.8781 to speak to a Law Office Clouds consultant to develop a disaster recovery plan and proposal.